Enter your public question, feedback or request here

Advertise your uses more.

I love your site, I have ordered 8 different kinds of buttons. I am a 2nd grade teacher and we feature different animals with a quality written on it. At the end of each week we give students buttons to match a certain quality depending on what they did. I am trying to spread this to my whole school.

My mom teaches 3rd grade and they have to memorize multiplication facts, she uses these buttons as an award for gaining and maintaining these skills.

Your product is affordable and high quality. I used to make ribbons for the kids and I have had prior students say the buttons are better.

It would just be awesome if you advertised these uses and if you had some preset for people who aren't good with the customizer.

My only other suggestions would to be to add more frames to your customizer.

You have a great product and I have a feeling I'm going to be using this site for a long time.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Hans shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  AdminEvan L. (Art Director, PureButtons) responded  · 

Thank you for the comments and enthusiasm! We will definitely be adding more borders to the customizer. Please email evan@purebuttons.com with any ideas for the customizer stock art / borders or pre-made templates that you think teachers could find useful. We are definitely interested in expanding our design tool to help teachers and schools!

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base