or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminEvan L. (Art Director, PureButtons) responded  · 

We’ve submitted a request to our paper distributor and they’ll be in touch with what will work for our printing machines. We’ll keep this thread updated as things move along. Much testing and sampling will need to be done. You’ll all be informed if we decide to take this to the sample stage. Keep sharing our UserVoice forum to help us gauge enthusiasm and we’ll adapt accordingly!

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • ABritoArt.com commented  · 

I was thinking about this too! I would absolutely love if these were available (and I'm sure my customers would too, so I would order EVEN more!)

PLEASE make this a thing. Don't let the idea die. Another idea for this is fabric buttons with pin backs https://img1.etsystatic.com/000/0/5502091/il_fullxfull.308728993.jpg I've seen them done before and they're just so unique and I haven't found a single place that produces them.

• shavostars commented  · 

Holographic glitter foils would be amazing!

• Cari Corene commented  · 

Staring at my book of samples from Infinity Foils and wondering if some of these holographic glitter foils could be available on buttons and stickers in the near future. ><

• shavostars commented  · 

I'm so excited! I love how things are on glitter paper and to have glitter buttons would be absolutely fantastic!

• MADOG commented  · 

I'm for this.

• bass commented  · 

I would kill for this, all the yeses. Right now you can only get specialty butters done overseas. The language barrier and shipping makes it very expensive and difficult. PLEASE!

• Zoey Hogan commented  · 

YES PLEASE! I want this so much!

• Cari Corene commented  · 

THIS THIS THIS. I just bought bookmarks printed on glitter paper from Korea, but I'd really rather buy stuff in the US. ><

Feedback and Knowledge Base